F3F - Slope Soaring Glider
To assist with F3F, GliderScore handles entering pilots, creating the draw,
printing out the draw and the score sheets, entering and calculating the scores
and instantly producing the reports.
To speed up the competition, the draw order separates pilots on the same frequency
and/or in the same team.
Note that the score calculation for F3F is exactly the same as for the F3B Speed task.
The shortest time wins so please select 'Speed' as the task for your F3F competition.
- Unlimited number of pilots. Up to 99 rounds can be drawn.
- Creates a draw that keeps pilots separated in the order by frequency and team.
- Pilots can be 'retired' and a re-draw made with the remaining pilots for later rounds.
- A group can be split into two, and split again if necessary.
- Whole groups can be re-flown.
- New re-flight groups can be 'built' with selected pilots.
- Keeps track of each pilot's best score for each round (if pilot is re-flown)
- Deducts drop scores at predetermined rounds flown.
- Deducts penalties from the final score.
- Allows for one or two timekeepers. If two, times are averaged (but if one time entered,
averaging does not occur).
- Provides a comprehensive suite of reports. All reports can be previewed, printed
- Multiple competitions can be selected into a Competition Series and a series Championship
report automatically produced.
Expand F3F on the side menu to work through these features.
Example competition setup for F3F
- Decimal places for timing can be changed
- Number of timekeepers can be one or two
Watch the Comp Setup F3F video.