F3J - Thermal Duration Glider
For your F3J competition, GliderScore handles it all from start to finish including
- entering pilots, creating the draw, printing the draw, score sheets and score
entering and calculating the scores and instantly producing the reports.
'Team Lanes' can be allocated as part of the draw process. This means that teams
the same lane for all flights within a round. If there are more teams than lanes,
use the same lane as long as their pilots are in consecutive flight groups. Team
change for every new round.
Here are some features to consider.
- Unlimited number of pilots. Up to 99 rounds can be drawn.
- Unlimited number of Landing Bonus tables.
- Creates an optimised draw that avoids frequency and/or team clashes.
- For team events, teams can be automatically allocated to lanes on a round by round
- Pilots can be 'retired' and a re-draw made with the remaining pilots for later rounds.
- Pilots can be moved between groups, and even rounds, for re-flights.
- Whole groups can be re-flown.
- New re-flight groups can be 'built' with selected pilots.
- Keeps track of each pilot's best score for each round (if pilot is re-flown).
- Deducts drop scores at predetermined number of rounds flown.
- Deducts penalties from the final score.
- Allows for one or two timekeepers. If two, times are averaged (but if one time entered,
averaging does not occur).
- Provides a comprehensive suite of reports. All reports can be previewed, printed
- Score cards can be printed from the Reports menu.
- Pilot's Score Records can be printed from the Reports menu.
- Multiple competitions can be selected into a Competition Series and a series Championship
report automatically produced.
Expand F3J on the side menu to work through these features.
Example competition setup for F3J
- Target time can be changed
- Decimal places for timing can be changed
- Different Landing bonus tables can be used
- 'Deduction from Flight Score' is set to 'Late Landing'
- Number of timekeepers can be one or two
Watch the Comp Setup F3J video.