GliderScore has all the features needed from pilot entry to final results.
It is largely intuitive but of course there is a learning curve to go through.
To help you there is this website and the help that is built into the program.
- You will need a PC and the GliderScore program.
- You can download the program here.
- To start learning, click on the QuickStart tab above.
- Automates the running of your competition.
- The DigitalTimer automates calling pilots to fly and timing of flight groups.
- eScoring and the Automatic Download/Upload feature automates score collection and updating.
- creates an excellent draw
- produces draw reports, scoring sheets and score cards
- allows easy entry of flight data and instantly calculate scores
- produces up to date competition results at any time
- allows emailing of draw reports and final results to all competition pilots
- integrates audio, timing and digital clock display to run the competition
- has a built in eScoring system to submit scores using smartphones.
RECENT UPDATES (Click here to download the latest files.)
The latest downloads include all bug fixes.
- GliderScore 6.66 Build 2021-11-22 U1 (with GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.12 Build 2021-08-30)
- GS Bug fix - Fixes bug that can trigger error when opening 'Audio & Timer' window.
You do not need this update if you do not have this issue.
- GliderScore 6.66 Build 2021-11-22 (with GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.12 Build 2021-08-30)
- GS Update - Email Reports: code extensively updated.
- GS Update - Email Reports: if using eScoring, can now email links for pilots, teams or all pilots.
Pilots can click on their link to go to their scoring screen.
- GliderScore 6.66 Build 2021-11-08 (with GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.12 Build 2021-08-30)
- GS Feature - Online Scoring Automatic Download/Upload feature added. More information click here.
- GS Update - Online Scoring downloads and uploads are now up to 10 times faster.
- GS Update - Various screens changed to a more intuitive layout.
- GS Update - Provisional FAI Rules for class F3RES available for download from the F3RES page.
- GS Bug fix - A number of bug fixes are included with this release.
- GliderScore 6.65 Build 2021-09-30 and GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.12 Build 2021-08-30
- GS Bug fix - Fixed date format issue when repeatedly creating DigitalTimer playlists.
- GS Update - Audio function code extensively re-written for ease of maintenance.
- GliderScore 6.65 Build 2021-08-30 and GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.12 Build 2021-08-30
- GS Feature - Scoring screen: Can now display and change the 'retired' status of pilots.
- GS Bug fix - Timer Setup: fixed Timer Timer not formatting properly.
- DT Feature - New output format: added Extended+RGB format for colour capable displays.
- GliderScore 6.65 Build 2021-08-18
- GS Bug fix - Email Reports: Sent attachments but not the message body.
- GS Bug fix - Email Reports: Took too long to send emails. Time needed is now much shorter.
- GS Bug fix - Email Reports: Emails were not sent if there were no attachments. Now fixed.
- DT Bug fix - Stopped DigitalTimer=>OpenTimer from crashing because of conflicting date formats.
- GliderScore 6.65 Build 2021-08-16 and GliderScoreDigitalTimer 1.12 Build 2021-08-16
- Feature - For F5K - Enter scores by pilot fully implemented.
- Feature - Enhanced Competition=>Merge functions. More information here.
- Feature - Merge playlists has largely been re-written.
- Feature - Digital Timer: Added new output format 'Synchronic'.
- Feature - Digital Timer: Full file path removed from playlist data.
- Feature - Email Reports: Links to pilot's eScoring pages can be automatically included. More information here.
- Bug fix - Draw Report (small format) will not over-write the page footer.
- Bug fix - Fix scores upload when decimal separator is a comma.
- Bug fix - Digital Timer: Fixed announcements with incorrect Display Time.
- Bug fix - various minor bug fixes.